Created by coaches for coaches to evaluate, manage, and track overall skill development for your team.
Ballogy Pro for Teams
- Capitalize on the 100+ built-in shooting and ball-handling drills backed by the NHSBCA.
- Create your own workouts and custom drills and assign them to your players.
- Provide individual and team training outside of practice and during the off-season.
- Track progress and objectively evaluate your players with the Ballogy Skills Assessment (BSA).
- Make training fun by creating healthy competition with leaderboards.
Create a Development Plan
- Choose from 100+ built-in drills or create your own.
- Easily create and assign workouts to your players.
- Track and measure player progress year-round.
Set the Standard
- Objectively evaluate players’ shooting skills with the BSA.
- Players record video of their BSA within the Ballogy app.
- Ballogy coaches review, verify, and return an official score.
Level the Playing Field
The BSA is a first-of-its-kind objective shooting metric available exclusively on the Ballogy app. Each month, Ballogy takes the top performers from the BSA global leaderboard and showcases their test scores and profiles to over 1,500 NCAA, NAIA, and junior college programs that subscribe to Ballogy’s Top Performers Report.
What You Get With Ballogy Pro For Teams:
- Custom group(s) creation
- Ability to record all of your players’ test submissions from a single device
- Unlimited BSA submissions
- Unlimited custom drills
- Team centric leaderboards
- Access to NHSBCA X Ballogy Training Lab curriculum
- Access to all Ballogy in-app shooting drills
- Increased opportunity for your players to be
featured in the monthly BSA Top Performers Report
- Dedicated Ballogy representative to assist with team roll-out, best practices, and ongoing support
- Tripod(s) for testing
$18/yr per player
Includes 1 tripod
$13/yr per player
Includes 2 tripods
$12/yr per player
Includes 3 tripods